Provider Membership


Provider membership is open to an organization that provides home & community support services through one or more licensed HCSSA’s in Texas. Related providers are required to join all licensed agencies.  Related providers are defined by our Board of Directors as one provider being associated or affiliated with another provider by common ownership, or having control of, or being controlled by the other provider in terms of its policies and actions.  Information is verified through Texas Health & Human Services.

Join Online

Download Application

Member Benefits

TAHC&H Member Discounts 

We have over 15 businesses that give exclusive TAHC&H Member discounts. Education, Technology, Accreditation, Printing, Insurance + more.  

View TAHC&H Member Discounts



75% of your Membership Dues are Deductible!

Contributions, dues or gifts to TAHC&H are an allowable expense for Medicare/Medicaid and may be tax deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses (subject to restrictions imposed as a result of association lobbying activities*). Contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. Home Care Defense Fund contributions are not tax deductible since all funds are allocated to lobbying activities. 

*75% of your dues are deductible for 2024 with the remaining 25% of the dues going towards lobbying efforts which are non-deductible.

Do you have any questions or concerns? Our friendly staff is available to answer them!
Call us (800) 880-8893 or


Provider Dues Structure*

 (If you wish to pay in quarterly installments, please call us at (800) 880-8893)

  # Of Licensed Parents*

Yearly Dues





3 - 4


5 -7


8 – 10


11 – 14


15 – 20


21 – 30


31 – 40


41 – 50


51 +


*A Provider Organization’s number of licensed parent(s) related through common ownership and control determines the annual dues.