Associate Membership


Join now   Vendor Directory   FAQs  Advertising  Exhibits & Sponsorship

Associate members are persons or entities that have an interest in health services and involved in activities related to home and community support services (HCSSA). 

TAHC&H's Associate Membership has a tier structure that gives you access to a host of benefits and provides you flexibility to choose the level that best suits your organization’s needs and goals. The three tiers are the 

*An Associate Member affiliated with one or more licensed home and community support services agencies through ownership, control, or management may only be an associate member if the affiliated licensed home and community support services agencies is a current Provider Member.  This includes affiliation through a spouse. Certified or licensed home and community support services agencies or statewide associations whose membership is comprised of certified or licensed home and community support services agencies are not eligible for associate membership. 

Other TAHCH&H Member Benefits

  • Members receive significant discounts on all TAHC&H events. 
  • A weekly newsletter – updated with current industry news. 
  • Advocacy opportunities on key legislative issues impacting the viability of your organization. 
  • Representation at the State and Federal levels of government, with TAHC&H working side by side with legislators to advance our industry interests!
  • Networking opportunities to meet and share industry experiences on our exclusive Online Communities
  • Members receive their agency listed on our popular Vendor Directory
  • Full access to the official TAHC&H App!

TAHC&H Member Discounts  

We have over 15 businesses that give exclusive TAHC&H Member discounts. Technology, Accreditation, Printing, Insurance + more.  

View TAHC&H Member Discounts


Already have an Associate/Vendor Membership?

Current TAHC&H Associate Members can renew at the current rate of associate dues ($750 - The Basic). However, if you would like to upgrade to a higher level, contact us at and we can quickly work out the details together!

 View FAQs

75% of your Membership Dues are Deductible!

Contributions, dues or gifts to TAHC&H are an allowable expense for Medicare/Medicaid and may be tax deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses (subject to restrictions imposed as a result of association lobbying activities*). Contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. Home Care Defense Fund contributions are not tax deductible since all funds are allocated to lobbying activities. 

*75% of your dues are deductible for 2021 with the remaining 25% of the dues going towards lobbying efforts which are non-deductible.

Do you have any questions or concerns? Our friendly staff is available to answer them!  Call us (800) 880-8893 or